[Freeswitch-users] Delay in Voicemai's MWI NOTIFY

MohammedShehzad pmhshz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 23:03:24 PDT 2010

Hi,

I have already aliased the sip profile to the domain name used in
voicemail application call.

freeswitch at localhost.localdomain> sofia status

                     Name          Type
       Data      State
                 internal       profile
sip:mod_sofia at 192.168.1.33:5260      RUNNING (0)
                 external       profile
sip:mod_sofia at 192.168.1.33:5160      RUNNING (0)
             192.168.1.33         alias
   internal      ALIASED
2 profiles 1 alias

Voicemail application is called using below command:
For leaving voicemail:
<action application="voicemail" data="default ${domain_name}
${destination_number}"/>

For checking voicemail:
<action application="voicemail" data="check default ${domain_name}
${username}"/>

One more thing is that I am using number alias here in user directory.
sample user profile is like:
	<user id="654321" number-alias="05-0090E802668F">
Users are registered using alias '05-0090E802668F'. Will it cause any issue?

Thanks Anthony for prompt reply.

Regards,
MohammedShehzad