[Freeswitch-users] transfer problem

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Oct 25 15:34:55 PDT 2010

John,

Perhaps I've missed something. Can you confirm exactly what steps you are
taking? I don't want to make any assumptions. I can see that ext 202 calls
out to 7034754612 and then 202 also makes a call to ext 7000. What I don't
know is if that's a transfer or 3-way or what. Also, can you capture the log
again, this time with a sip trace? Use "sofia global siptrace on".

Thanks,
MC