[Freeswitch-users] Loss of first second of media

Fraser Redmond fraserredmond at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 09:44:04 PDT 2010

Thanks Anthony,

Finally managed to get a sip trace - could you do me a favor and take a look
and/or give me some ideas of what to look for?

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/14300

I've highlighted lines 168 and 193. In between these lines is where the
number is dialed and rings once, then picks up, then theres silence for a
second or two, and that second SIP message is when I start hearing audio.

Thanks,
Fraser