[Freeswitch-users] Radius AAA

Abid Saleem abid_freeswitch at live.com
Sat Oct 23 07:01:28 PDT 2010

Dear Tihomir,
Thanks a lot. It is loaded now but when I try to trigger auth in the dialplan, the module is not being called at all. I am using the example config as provided by you and Nazim.
Scenerio is that I call from 1000 to 2000. In dialplan for destination_number 2000, I call the auth_function Application as said by Nazim but it is not being called at all. I have no clue why. Please help.
Thanks.
Regards---------------Abid Saleem