[Freeswitch-users] problem with session timers (I think)

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Fri Oct 22 19:29:17 PDT 2010

Hi.  When I call a certain number, using fs and portaudio, fs hangs up
in just about a half hour.  This is suspiciously like a session timer or
something, so I added the parameter <param name="session-timeout"
value="12600"/>  but it is still happening.  I did not change the
internal profile, but I did change the external one in the client which
registers with the internal profile -- fs is the client as well as the
pbx.

Any assistance on these would be appreciated.
How do
you spend it?

         John Covici
         covici at ccs.covici.com