[Freeswitch-users] [Linksys 3102] Couple of issues using FS and XLite

GillesToo codecomplete at free.fr
Fri Oct 22 06:49:59 PDT 2010

Hello

I followed this tutorial to configure a Linksys 3102 to connect a Freeswitch
server to an analog phone line:

http://robsmart.co.uk/2009/06/02/freeswitch_linksys3102/

I could successfully call my cellphone, but I noticed a couple of issues:

1. While the call is still in progress, ie. I haven't answered the cellphone
yet, XLite says "Call established"
2. After I hang up the cellphone, XLite is still off-hook, and I need to
hang up manually

Is this due to some setting in XLite, in Freeswitch, or in the 3102?

Thank you.