[Freeswitch-users] FS UK Ringback

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 08:20:02 PDT 2010

Are you setting something in dialplan like:
<action application="set" data="ringback=$${uk-ring}"/

Also, is it possible it's being overridden by your SIP client? Mine
(eyebeam) generates a US ringback tone until it actually starts
receiving early media, so for calls with a long PDD it's noticable
that there's a US, then UK ringback tone.

-Steve