[Freeswitch-users] Looking for configuration example for a Linksys PAP2t-NA

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Oct 19 16:16:18 PDT 2010

Latest PAP2T firmware is not required, but you might as well update.

Factory reset the PAP2T before you do anything else, just in case there are
legacy settings in there. I have only used a PAP2T on a CudaTel and not
actually on a straight FS install. However it did not seem overly
complicated if you are familiar with the PAP2T configs. If someone has a
sample config please post to the list here and we'll put it up on the wiki.

-MC