[Freeswitch-users] Limit [ERROR] question

DJB International djbinter at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 08:23:00 PDT 2010

Rupa,

Thank you for your clear response.

This issue happened to be on my production server.  I can reproduce since it
happened almost every day, but only happened to 1-2 calls max out of many
concurrent calls.  Thus, I am not that concern right now until I started to
see more of this error.

I use limit just to keep track of concurrent calls per each gateway similar
to below:

For inbound:
<action application="limit" data="db inbound 5.6.7.8 10000"/>

For outbound:
<action application="limit_execute" data="db outbound 1.2.3.4 10000 bridge
sofia/gateway/1.2.3.4/${destination_number}" />

My next question would be whether it would generate more of this errors if I
routed more calls to this server, and if there is any recommendation on how
to prevent it.

Thank you,
Dorn.