[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH HA question&talk

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 04:35:14 PDT 2010

For the 'HA configuration' part, there is also this page (well, pages):
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Enterprise_deployment

Which discusses a few ways to get high availability through things
like SRV DNS, Heartbeat etc.

The Freeswitch_HA page content was initially only for the sofia
recover features that allows calls to be restarted after a crash or
server migration.

-Steve