[Freeswitch-users] exec_after*

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Oct 18 09:59:40 PDT 2010

Well, the only difference is that one is executing an API and the other
executes a dialplan application. AFAIK they should operate in a similar
fashion. The only difference I see is that you have supplied an argument in
your API call ("${recfile}") but not in your exec_after_bridge call.

-MC

On Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 3:33 PM, Jeroen C. van Gelderen
<slim at thegreek.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My helpdesk extensions are recorded. When the recording is complete (after
> bridge) I want to run a script to create a ticket and attach said recording
> to it.
>
> Initially I tried to use
>
> [...]
> Dialplan: FreeTDM/3:1/ Action set(exec_after_bridge_app=system)
> Dialplan: FreeTDM/3:1/ Action
> set(exec_after_bridge_arg=/root/wav2ticket.php)

[...]