[Freeswitch-users] mod_erlang_event core dump on load with shortname=false on Mac

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 23:27:18 PDT 2010

Hi,

I experience this a few days ago, everything is ok with
shortname=true, but shortname=false causes immediately core dump on
load.

I also pulled the latest git. problem remains. It has nothing to do
with the latest change.

The last change does help. I set <param name="nodename"
value="freeswitch at 192.168.1.128"/> then no more crash.

So, the problem might be because it has trouble on get the fully
qualified domain name on my box.

Any other experience on this?  I can make a jira if confirmed a bug.

Thanks.
--
Blog: http://www.dujinfang.com
Proj:  http://www.freeswitch.org.cn