[Freeswitch-users] Passing incoming Caller ID

Nyamul Hassan mnhassan at usa.net
Sat Oct 16 03:28:47 PDT 2010

You have to use the variables in that line that sets caller name. I
don't remember on top of my head which. You can use the dialplan
application called "info" which will give you a nice list of useful
variables and other information on the call and the channel.

Regards
HASSAN

--
Sent from my mobile device