[Freeswitch-users] Radius AAA

Abid Saleem abid_freeswitch at live.com
Fri Oct 15 06:39:17 PDT 2010

Hi,
I have tried making and installing mod_rad_auth but it gives me the following error when loading the module.
2010-10-15 17:58:02.088712 [CRIT] switch_loadable_module.c:882 Error Loading module /usr/local/freeswitch/mod/mod_rad_auth.so**libfreeradius-client.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory**
Could you please help what is the issue and any resolution available. I installed freeradius-client-1.1.6 already.
Regards------------Abid SaleemSr. Product ManagerTerminus Technologies