[Freeswitch-users] mod_managed socket binding problem

babak yakhchali babak.freeswitch at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 01:40:20 PDT 2010

The problem is all of this functions (Dispose, Destructor ...) are called
after the new instance of module is created, so on the creation of the new
instance because still the old one is listening on for example port 9999 the
new one can not bind to the port. I've found
switch_loadable_module_function_table_t which seems to be where I should add
my shut down routine but I can not find a way to do so
thanx