[Freeswitch-users] fifo help

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Oct 13 17:13:08 PDT 2010

Kyle,

I updated the agent login/logout example on the wiki:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_fifo#Simple_On-hook_Agent_Login.2FLogout_Example

If you add group_confirm_key and group_confirm_file to the member dialstring
it will work. (I just tested on latest git no problems.)

Also, you are trying to add a fifo member every time a caller is put into
the queue. Adding and removing fifo member (aka "agents") is totally
separate from putting callers into the fifo queue. You'll see in the wiki
that there are 3 different extensions: one for an agent logging in, one for
an agent logging out, and one for putting a caller into the fifo.

Give it a whirl and let us know how it works for you.

-MC

P.S. -  use the text on the wiki and not the file in SVN contrib - I still
need to update the contrib repo...