[Freeswitch-users] problem with freeswitch and Cisco 7960

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at blackhelicopters.org
Wed Oct 13 10:14:22 PDT 2010

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 11:59:50AM -0400, Kristian Kielhofner wrote:
> Michael,
>
>   It looks like something strange is happening to the SIP traffic
> between the Cisco and FreeSWITCH.  You shouldn't have to force
> FreeSWITCH to send traffic to a registered user on a specific port,
> the Contact: header and/or FreeSWITCH NAT handling take care of that
> for you.

I thought FreeSWITCH handled all those things automatically, that's
one reason I wanted to use it.

There's no NAT or firewall between the phone and FreeSWITCH, though.
They are on different networks, but only because the VM server farm is
across my T1.

>    Can you show us a siptrace and console output with "sofia profile
> internal siptrace on" and upload it to pastebin.freeswitch.org?

Done, as user mwlucas.

I appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks,
==ml