[Freeswitch-users] Dead lua scripts

Tim St. Pierre fs-list at communicatefreely.net
Mon Oct 11 15:37:52 PDT 2010

Yes, I'm doing that in all scripts that loop from now on.

What I was trying to find out, was if there is some sort of fs_cli command that I can run to remove
all those calls, other than fsctl restart.

It likely won't be an issue in the future, now that I have the correct control flow, but just in
case - it helps to know these tricks.

I'm hoping to get the book ordered.  I think it will be useful, and I do like books.

-Tim