[Freeswitch-users] Binding to virtual interface (ipsec vpn)

Nicolas Brenner nico at clickfono.com
Mon Oct 11 15:21:46 PDT 2010

Yup, here's the output:

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/14203

I'm trying to originate a call using the gateway on 200.13.15.220,
originating it from 172.26.6.161.

Seems like no packets are going out at all, at least tcpdump is not getting
any. Oddly, if instead of setting sip-ip and rtp-ip to the ip of the
interface I need, I set ext-sip-ip and ext-rtp-ip to that ip, tcpdump starts
seeing traffic, but the traffic is originated from the wrong ip/interface
(the public one, instead of the one with the ipsec vpn).