[Freeswitch-users] Where does "Expires:" in a sip trace come from?

Mario mario_fs at mgtech.com
Sun Oct 10 09:37:16 PDT 2010

This newbie has 60+ hours into this problem and I really needs some
expert explanation for 2 items in a "sofia profile external siptrace on":

1. The section that starts with "REGISTER", the line that reads
"Expires:". Does the value always reflect what FS has set or is it
reflecting the ITSP? I thought it was the expiry-seconds from the
gateway definition.

2. Same question for the "SIP/2.0 200 Ok" section, line "Contact:", at
the end it reads "expires:".

Thanks.
Mario