[Freeswitch-users] origination_caller_is_number

Esser, Holger Holger.Esser at Convergys.com
Fri Oct 8 13:32:46 PDT 2010

Hi,

Whenever I set the origination_caller_is_number in my dial request like this for a local or external context,

perl http.pl<http://http.pl/> originate {origination_caller_id_number=5xxxxxxxxxsofia/internal/1 at 148.181.145.148<mailto:1 at 148.181.145.148> 5000 the caller id is set.

Whenever I use the gateway, it is no longer working and the username in the gateway becomes the ani number in the SIP trace.
perl http.pl<http://http.pl/> originate {origination_caller_id_number=972xxxxxxx}sofia/gateway/teliax/4695xxxxxxx 5000

Any ideas?

Thx

[cid:image001.gif at 01CB66FE.0ECB1E30]

Holger Esser
Staff Engineer, Continuing Engineering / RTM
Convergys Corporation

office 972-454-8167

www.convergys.com<http://www.convergys.com> | www.intervoice.com<http://www.intervoice.com/>

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary, privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's designees is strictly prohibited. If you are the intended recipient, you must treat the information in confidence and in accordance with all laws related to the privacy and confidentiality of such information. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies of this email, including all attachments.

Intervoice, Inc. 17811 Waterview Parkway Dallas, TX 75252 USA

Intervoice Limited, Registered in England and Wales with number 2601740, 50 Park Road, Gatley, Cheshire, SK8 4HZ. VAT Number: 560421375

Intervoice GmbH, Hagenauer Stra?e 55, 65203 Wiesbaden, Sitz der Gesellschaft: Wiesbaden, Handelsregister: HRB 8186 (Amtsgericht Wiesbaden), Gesch?ftsf?hrer: Wayne Barclay, Steffen Selbmann