[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH parameters for voice quality

broken dash brokendash at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 09:55:24 PDT 2010

I've had some problems with the windows Xlite client during calls over
my wireless lan and setting transport type to tcp helped. The call
would start getting randomly choppy on me, etc.. but no analog static
noise tho... are you calling a POTS line or just another softphone?
Have you tried turning on VAD, or maybe passing -hp on FS startup?

Brian  :-)