[Freeswitch-users] segfault in swift library

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Fri Oct 8 07:32:30 PDT 2010

I have been trying to get mod_cepstral to work and so far, no joy at
all.  At first I was using the version 5 voice, but was told on the IRC
or maybe in the onference that I should go back to version 4.  So I
restore the directory, recompiled FSW and now I see in the logs the
following message:
Oct  7 06:16:15 ccs kernel: freeswitch[10398]: segfault at 627769 ip
b5ffda43 sp bfd48ce4 error 4 in libswift.so.4.2[b5fcf000+7e000]

No core was dumped -- can someone tell me what is going on, or how to
troubleshoot this?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?