[Freeswitch-users] Dead lua scripts

Tim St. Pierre fs-list at communicatefreely.net
Thu Oct 7 11:48:23 PDT 2010

Hello,

I was building some lua apps, and clearly went wrong somewhere.

I now have several channels in the hangup state, all from the extension I was testing, to the script
I was testing.  There are lots of errors in the script at this point, so I'm sure it's something I did.

However, these channels sent the CPU to 120% (according to top), and I'm not at a load average of 4.
 Fortunately, Freeswitch handles this rather gracefully and call quality seems to be okay in spite
of it.

Is there a way to kill these threads without killing the other calls?  I tried using uuid_kill, but
it came back as no such channel.  I can see the channels in "show channels", but the uuids listed
don't exist according to uuid_exists.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

-Tim