[Freeswitch-users] Radius AAA

Tihomir Culjaga tculjaga at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 11:00:46 PDT 2010

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 2:53 PM, Nazim Aghabayov
<nazim.aghabayov at gmail.com>wrote:

>  Hello Tihomir,
>
> I've just updated the Mod_rad_auth wiki with installation instructions.
> Thanks a lot for the mod. I use it in production and it works just great!

wow, thats great.... you guys just saved me an hour or two of documenting...
Perhaps, we can add an example of a dictionary file and how to add your own
Vendor ID definitions

Also, the radius dictionary you point need to have all vendor IDs specified
... i found out that sometimes it has issues with $INCLUDEs.

<param name="dictionary" value="/usr/local/etc/radiusclient/dictionary.all"/>

This is for auth... I have modified mod_xml_cdr as well and added radius and
odbc interfaces as well. Now im able to store CDRs on 4 interfacs
simultaneously.
regarding radius accounting, the logic for VSAs is the same as for
mod_rad_auth.

I can provide diffs or patches if you like ... and i can give it here to be
stored in git.

Interested ?

T.