[Freeswitch-users] Radius AAA

Tihomir Culjaga tculjaga at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 01:48:54 PDT 2010

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 1:15 AM, Michael Collins <msc at freeswitch.org> wrote:

> I'm afraid no such comprehensive documentation exists. Submissions to our
> wiki are most welcomed. This is all we have at the moment:
>
> http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_rad_auth
>
> Be sure to install freeradius2 (server) and freeradius-client before trying
> to install mod_auth_rad.
>
> -MC

correct,

Im the author of the module and im going to provide the documentation and
how-to.

in brief, this module does radius auth (not accounting). It is based on
freeradius-client library and as such this is the only dependency.

you can specify your own list of VSAs to be included in the packet along
with the standard ones that are being used.

         name:       just a description
         value:      direct input or variable
         pec:        vendor ID (0 for default, 9 for cisco...)
         expr:       1 for channel variable, 2 for direct input (string)
         direction:  in for radius-request, out for radius-response

Im not going to describe it here... its better i do it on the wiki itself...

T.