[Freeswitch-users] Mono 2.8 released and need to update mod_managed

Yitzchok adminjew at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 20:20:42 PDT 2010

I got it to work and attached is the patch file with the changes I made to
get it to work. (Jeff this includes the changes from my other post)

This code changes has to be reviewed and I think you should checkout
*mono_assembly_name_free
(name); *I don't call that but maybe it should be called somewhere in the
code.

Thanks

Yitzchok