[Freeswitch-users] Accessing wanpipe from openVZ container

Russell.Mosemann at cune.org Russell.Mosemann at cune.org
Mon Oct 4 09:02:29 PDT 2010

Moises Silva <moises.silva at gmail.com> said:

> I have no experience with openVZ, but I know some of our support staff
> got it working with xen just fine. I think openVZ should not be a
> problem.

I don't think there will be any problems. I have gotten this arrangement
to work nicely with a different manufacturer's card. The devices are
exported to the container so that they show up in /dev, as one would
normally expect. The difference is that the drivers are in the host node,
and the signaling is in the container.

> No tools to do it automatically if you want to do it separate.

Darn, I was hoping it would be as simple a "make install_driver". I will
dig into the installation files and figure out how to do it manually. Thanks.

--
Russell Mosemann