[Freeswitch-users] Some weird problems with Polycom phones.

Tony Graziano tgraziano at myitdepartment.net
Mon Oct 4 06:41:44 PDT 2010

Was this on firmware 3.3?

--
Sent from my mobile device

======================
Tony Graziano, Manager
Telephone: 434.984.8430
sip: tgraziano at voice.myitdepartment.net
Fax: 434.984.8431

Email: tgraziano at myitdepartment.net

Telephone: 434.984.8426
sip: helpdesk at voice.myitdepartment.net
Fax: 434.984.8427

Helpdesk Contract Customers:
http://www.myitdepartment.net/gethelp/

Why do mathematicians always confuse Halloween and Christmas?
Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec.