[Freeswitch-users] In dialogue SIP Message

Tjardick van der Kraan tjardick at vanderkraan.net
Mon Oct 4 02:46:28 PDT 2010

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to send SIP MESSAGE but within the current call dialogue (call-id).

I know that via the chat API I can send messages but as they are without the context of the current call this doesn't work for me.

So like the SNOM phones being able to send record: on within a established call i'd like to send SIP Messages from freeswitch within the current call to the remote destination.

Can this be done and could anyone provide me with ESL/API command to perform this action ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Tjardick