[Freeswitch-users] Email fails due to FROM not set as needed

Mario mario_fs at mgtech.com
Sun Oct 3 18:05:22 PDT 2010

Whoops made an error and left an item out to here is udpate in case
others can use it. I got the right FROM but I think the RCPT is bad
since I am blocked due "550 Administrative prohibition (in reply to end
of DATA command)" Not sure if it's an FS issue, I can't get past it due
to the the hosting company (bluehost).

Thanks a lot for the grep, I did work for 3 hours before posting. I
found these 4 areas, item 1 does not work (would have been my preference
since I am sending due to different reasons and would like different
user ids in from). Item 2 and 3 had no effect. Item 4 finally worked but
now I  Thanks a lot for your quick help!

1. userid.xml (found in wiki)
 <variable name="voicemail_domain" value="mydomain.com"/>

2. notify-voicemail.tpl:
From: "${voicemail_caller_id_name}"
<${voicemail_caller_id_number}@mydomain.com

3. voicemail.tpl: