[Freeswitch-users] mod_managed on linux centos

Yitzchok adminjew at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 13:32:14 PDT 2010

I still didn't get this to work (I tried in centos and opensuse) both return
the same error.

Can someone with mod_managed installed on linux (after copying Demo.csx to
the mod/Managed/ directory) try calling "*managed ApiDemo test*
" and let me know if you get an error

freeswitch at internal> *managed ApiDemo test*
freeswitch at internal> *managed ApiDemo test*

Yitzchok