[Freeswitch-users] Openzap rxgain and txgain not working well

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 08:36:53 PDT 2010

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 3:04 AM, François Legal <devel at thom.fr.eu.org> wrote:
> Unfortunately, there is no (not yet ?) exact link. The page
> "Configuration examples" from Openzap would need to be ported/reworked
> for freetdm, then the link could be added on the freetdm page.
>
> François

I worked a bit on that. Please help adding any new information at
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FreeTDM

I added a mailing list FAQ too. It's supposed to include any frequent
question with an answer in the mailing list in a synthesized form.

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FreeTDM#Mailing_List_FAQ

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 100 Renfrew Drive, Suite 100, Markham ON
L3R 9R6 Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x128 | e. moy at sangoma.com