[Freeswitch-users] error on install on os x 10.6.4

Peter Schrock peter.schrock at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 19:43:58 PDT 2010

Okay, so I have been toying around with a few idea that I have found and I
am having trouble with compiling spandsp. This is the error I am getting.

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/14104

What is "movq"? I am thinking that gsm0610_rpe.lo is what is giving me
trouble, but I am not sure. Anyway, if anyone can help me understand what is
happening here and what I can do or look at to fix this. Mind you, this is
all from the current git tree.

Peter