[Freeswitch-users] Simultaneous ring of all phones registered with the same extension number

Vitalii Colosov vetali100 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 10:00:08 PDT 2010

Hi,
Could not find this answer, so would appreciate any hints.

I have registered 2 sip phones using the *same *extension number.

When I dial this extension number, only one sip phone rings.

However I need both of them to start ringing.

Is it possible, that when I dial the number - both other phones will ring,
not only one..?
And when I answer on a phone, another one would stop ringing.

Thank you,
Vitalie