[Freeswitch-users] PRI inbound problem after updating freeswitch to current git version

ovvenkat ovvenkatesan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 05:31:30 PDT 2010

Hi to all,

I have upgraded my freeSwitch to current git version.

I am using below dial plan to handle the inbound call (SangomaA101 AND
openzap)

      <extension name="start_Talk">
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^1100$">
        <action application="sleep" data="2000"/>
            <action application="ivr" data="demo_ivr"/>
      </condition>
      </extension>

When I am calling the PRI number, my phone is never answered, its keep on
ringing. But, fs_cli logs shows that, demo_ivr menu is playing.

here is my  fs_cli output,

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/14098

Its happening after upgrading the freeswitch to git version. Any one plz
help me what may cause this problem?

Thanks.
--

Regards