[Freeswitch-users] ringback on aleg during bleg_app

Alexandre Fiori fiorix at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 08:22:06 PST 2010

Hi guys,

When bridge_pre_execute_bleg_app is executing, aleg remain in silence.
More specifically, let's say aleg is listening the ringback, bleg answer the
call and start executing the bleg_app. After the call is answer by bleg,
aleg immediately stops ringing and remain in silence while bleg_app is
executing.

How can I make aleg keep listening the ringback until bleg_app is finished
and media (audio) is bridged?

That is similar to the group_confirm_key=exec behavior, but I have to
use bridge_pre_execute_bleg_app because it's not about confirming the call,
it's about playing some audio files before media is bridged. The problem is,
aleg should keep the ringback before bleg_app is finished.

Thanks!

--
Ship ahoy! Hast seen the While Whale?
  - Melville's Captain Ahab