[Freeswitch-users] voipabuse blacklist

Darren Wiebe darren at aleph-com.net
Mon Nov 29 21:08:03 PST 2010

I spent most of the day putting together a module for fail2ban along
with a small server package so I can share the blocking data between my
servers in an automated fashion without a lot of delay.  It's a basic
version of what denyhosts does for ssh as far as sharing the details on
hacking attempts.  It's not done yet but if anybody is interested in
helping me test just drop me an email and I'll be glad to get you access
to it.  Our hacking attempts via ssh dropped when we started using
denyhosts and I'd like to see the same thing here.

Darren Wiebe