[Freeswitch-users] integrating nuance speech server with mrcp client

Christopher Rienzo cmrienzo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 06:18:53 PST 2010

A couple of quick things you can check:
1. make sure freeswitch was restarted after you added the profile
2. check your nuance5mrcpv2.xml file and make sure you have
    <profile name="nuance5mrcpv2" version="2">

If that doesn't work, then pastebin your configuration and a complete trace
from when freeswitch starts up to when the TTS request is made.