[Freeswitch-users] press a key

Will Smith willbelair at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 26 07:20:25 PST 2010

hi, I am working on a small app that will tap to a line to record conversation. After dialing the number, I need to send username and password. Here I need to send dtmf signal (in javascript). I tried
if(session.ready()){session.execute("queue_dtmf", "12345");}
but looks like I did that wrong.
Also, I need to detect if there is a silence at the beginning, or in other words, if there is a conversation happening or not, I try to use the function session.recordFile(...) and try to make use of the silencehits value. I am not sure that is the right way to do, and there is a good way to do that.
Thank you for all your help.
Will