[Freeswitch-users] propogating channel variables

elijah elijah at crankenstein.com
Wed Nov 24 15:53:57 PST 2010

I am also unable to see variables that I set in the dialplan after a call
has gone through mod_fifo. Does that sound right? That I would set a channel
variable in the dialplan, send the call to mod_fifo, and on the
CHANNEL_ANSWER event have lost the variable? I've tried this with "set",
"export", and "bridge_export".