[Freeswitch-users] voicemail messages

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Tue Nov 23 04:30:19 PST 2010

There are many file sync/replication mechanisms out there... Find one that
works for you.... As far as writing the file out the HDD the streaming it
back from the hdd why would you want to double Disk IO? (This is how an
un-named platforms voicemail works when using DB storage and its prone to
bad jitter and extreme disk loading)

As far as NFS/SMB sharing, that is something you have to define for yourself
there are plently of NAS/SAN based system that's allow for not only failover
but have redundant 'storage processors' so in the event of a failure the
secondary takes over and the client machines are none the wiser