[Freeswitch-users] T.38 and Audiocodes or Patton gateway

Tim St. Pierre fs-list at communicatefreely.net
Mon Nov 22 16:07:27 PST 2010

I agree,

I don't have any on the bench at the moment, since they have been discontinued.  I sent a SPA2102 to
a customer in exchange for their MP202B so I can get some of this data.

A lot of what I was hoping for with this post was something like I already received "I have one and
it works, but you have to change x y and z".

Ultimately, if I have to fight with it, and there is another ATA that works just fine, I'll choose
the one that works, but it's always nice to be able to use what one has on hand.

The traces will follow.

-Tim