[Freeswitch-users] Presence api for custom function

Tóth Róbert trob at freemail.hu
Mon Nov 22 14:25:21 PST 2010

Hello

How can i use the Presence api for my custom application?

I would like to set my phone's BLF to set that other phones may or may not be able to pickup the
ringing calls.
I make a dialplan application for this, and the setting is stored in db.
Almost everything is OK, the dialplan application works, BLF's color is changing, but after some
seconds it changes back to red. It is obviously because there is not a real phone-ext behind the
number of what the phone is subscribing.

I thought if i use the presence api, its state does not changes until i send another event for that
entity. But it is not true.

What can i do?

thx