[Freeswitch-users] Extensions cannot be called --> "Default" does not work

Istvan Turbucz iturbucz at hfn-media.net
Sat Nov 20 04:00:20 PST 2010

Hi,

I have set up an auto attendant. I give a call to a number, I hear the music. Then I try to choose an extension. (This is allowed in the options of the auto attendant.)

In this case I receive "no_route_destination" because the ext. number is sent to a trunk and is matched by the dialplan ^(\d)$

What can I change that the calls are sent through "default" again?

"Default" is of course set by each extensions.

Internal.xml and external.xml are recovered to the default ones.

Freeswicht is restarted. I use FusionPBX as GUI.

I have still the problem. It is anyway possible to give a call to an external number. All the trunks and extensions are registered on a correct way.

Has somebody an idea?

Thank you for the help.

Regards,

Istvan