[Freeswitch-users] Receiving calls from incoming DID's

Avi Marcus Avi at aMarcus.com
Fri Nov 19 03:09:10 PST 2010

In order to have a second sip profile for the DIDs that means you would have
to specify a different port for each profile, as far as I know.
Is there a one-port solution for incoming from DIDs and registered users?
-Avi