[Freeswitch-users] blind transfer context

François Delawarde fdelawarde at wirelessmundi.com
Fri Nov 19 03:04:47 PST 2010

Hello,

I pastebined a very simple configuration for you to reproduce:
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/14552

We have user 100 in context "public", 101 and 102 in context "local".

Scenario:
1. 100 calls destination "123"
2. 101 answers, and transfers to 102

In step 2., if 101 does an attended transfer, it will of course use its
own context (local) and the transfer will work. Now if 101 does a blind
transfer instead, it will use the context of the other leg (100 =>
public) and it will not work.

I think it should behave the same way for both types of transfer by
default. A workaround is to set force_transfer_context (uncomment the
line on the "public" dialplan) in the channel to be transfered, which
can be a pain with more complex configurations.

Thanks,
François.