[Freeswitch-users] Receiving calls from incoming DID's

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 01:53:01 PST 2010

"Restart the profile and try again. NOTE: this leaves you pretty much wide open, so I would recommend you make sure that your dialplan is locked down so that you don't get toll frauded..."

Neil, a good way to avoid this would be to have two sip profiles - one for DIDs and one for registered users. Give each it's own dialplan context. That way the DID dialplan context can only allow the DIDs, while the registered user context can be a bit more flexible.

Steve on iPhone