[Freeswitch-users] Problem with SIP 180 + FreeTDM

Juan Antonio Ibañez Santorum juanito1982 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 12:50:27 PST 2010

Hello boys!

   I have one problem after updating from openzap to freetdm. Now, whe FS
receives 'Proceeding' from PRI sends a SIP 180 which makes the phone to play
a fake ring tone. After some seconds, when FS receives 'Alerting' from PRI,
FS sends a SIP 183 with the real ring tone.

Is there any way to avoid first SIP 180? If the calle is busy, I can hear a
ringing tone between SIP 180 and SIP 183 and a busy tone after SIP 183. Same
if calle is a mobile phone and it is out of signal.

Regards