[Freeswitch-users] Call Recording and Injecting Tones in RTP

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Nov 18 12:05:46 PST 2010

You can probably use a combo of sched_api and uuid_broadcast. I suppose the
trick is doing the repeating. Maybe the API could be a Lua script that plays
uuid_broadcast and resends sched_api? You could at least do a PoC. The Lua
script could do some sanity checking also, like making sure that the call is
actually being recorded before sending tones and then canceling the
repetition cycle when the call is disconnected.

-MC